Want to move beyond our beginner programs and get the full Ke Aloha experience? Become a Supporting Paddler!
As a Supporting Paddler, you get:
- Access to the OC Imua, OC Trek and OC Race Programs (Entry to Trek and Race Programs subject to coach approval)
- Opportunities to paddle in our single and multi-day Expedition Paddles in our local waterways
- Opportunities to race in local, national and international races
- East Coast Outrigger Racing Association Membership
- Ke Aloha Outrigger sponsored clinics and events
You can become a Supporting Paddler at Ke Aloha Outrigger with a suggested donation of one hundred dollars. This donation goes directly towards supporting our programs and maintaining our canoes. If you are able to, we encourage you to contribute more than the suggested donation rate in order to support those paddlers who cannot currently contribute the full amount.
Checks can be made payable to Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse and handed over to a coach. Donations are fully tax deductible. Cash will also be accepted.
For more questions about how you can become a member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All supporting paddlers are encouraged to volunteer a portion of their time to further the Ke Aloha Outrigger and Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse organization. Many opportunities exist ranging from volunteering at the OC Start Programs and Embayment Days, Fundraising, Event Planning, Coaching, Media + Communications and more!
Just contact a board member or coach to see what opportunities are available or offer us suggestions on how you feel you can help Ke Aloha Outrigger and Hoboken Cove Community Boathouse.